Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Spinach Lasagna and Gingerbread Cookies

Wow! We haven't been updating the blog, have we? Coop's still going strong, though we are currently at 3 members: me, Claire, and Erika. We're working on adding a fourth back in after the holidays.

For Monday, I made a spinach lasagna with tofu ricotta. The recipe came highly recommended by friends and is in Joanna Vaught's The Yellow Rose Cookbook. I liked it; I did not love love it. But it was still very good.

I also made gingerbread cookies, ala the Post Punk Kitchen. These are always delish and the girls had a grand time making some of their own eating raw (vegan) dough.

1 comment:

  1. Apna Showroom का Kuber Yantra भगवान कुबेर से जुड़ी भारतीय धार्मिक परंपरा में विशेष महत्व रखने वाला पूजा यंत्र है। इसे श्रद्धालु घर, दुकान या office Apna Showroom Gangajal Brass Kalash | Filled from 'Brahma Kund' Har Ki Pauri, Haridwar | Authentic Ganga Jal Lota | 250 ML
    Apna Showroom Gangajal Brass Kalash | Filled from 'Brahma Kund' Har Ki Pauri, Haridwar | Authentic Ganga Jal Pooja Lota | 270 ML | Ganga Jal Water for Puja
    Apna Showroom Baby Skirt Frock Dress for 6-12 Months - 1 Year Dress skirts frock girls Black
    के पूजा स्थान में रख सकते हैं। यदि आप Kuber Yantra online खरीदना, धन-समृद्धि से जुड़ा पारंपरिक यंत्र या पूजा के लिए Kuber Yantra खोज रहे हैं, तो यह धार्मिक collection में शामिल करने योग्य पारंपरिक पूजा सामग्री है।

    ReplyDelete