Friday, March 12, 2010

A Moroccon it Meal...

Last night I served a Moroccan inspired dish. I made Moroccan baked tofu with a Moroccan spiced salad and sauteed collard greens. The tofu was marinated in spices overnight and then baked. The salad is a rice salad recipe from Vegan Fire and Spice. I made a few changes to my liking and to be more cost efficient. The salad can be eaten hot or cold. The greens were sauteed in a bit of oil and sea salt. Our two little guys loved the rice salad. Which was another "high five" in my book since our picky guy Arthur has been turning his nose up to everything lately. I liked the whole meal and the health benefits from it. I looked up the nutritional value of this meal and it is full of so many great nutrients. Tasty and healthy. Yay!

Cost of the meal-$18

No comments:

Post a Comment